2021 Spring Registration REQUIREMENTS
UpdatedThursday January 21, 2021 by MAYBA.
- Players must reside in or attend school in the Governor Mifflin School District.
- All first year or "new" MAYBA players must provide a copy of their BIRTH CERTIFICATE prior to the start of practice.
- Proper HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE is required.
- A $15 MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNT for each additional child will be offered to MAYBA families.
- A $20 FIELD MAINTENANCE FEE will be assessed to each registered player in addition to the registration fee and is due at the time of registration (DOES NOT apply to T Ball players)
- A $30 MANDATORY FUNDRAISER fee will be assessed (1 per family) at registration. Each family will have the opportunity to recuperate this fee by participating in the MAYBA fundraiser.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 21, 2021