TballUpdatedTuesday March 23, 2021 byBrian Frey.
Equipment: Glove, Bat, Baseball Pants, Belt, Socks - MAYBA will provide shirt, hat, batting helmets and baseballs
Helpful drills for practice:
Tee Ball is generally the first introduction to organized baseball for most players. The primary objective by the end of the season is to ensure that each player has a "positive experience" with baseball, desires to play again the following year, and has successfully demonstrated the skills listed below.
• Warm up techniques
• Names of defensive positions
• How to execute a throw (proper grip)
• Proper fielding position (down and ready)
• How to hold a bat properly
• What to do after the ball is hit (as a batter and a runner)
• Knows how, why and when to run to the next base
• Good sportsmanship